|PREP TIME||15 Min|
|COOK TIME||5 Min|
|READY IN||8 Hrs 20 Min|
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar, water, and strawberry flavored gelatin. Boil for 3 minutes. Stir in pineapple juice, lemon juice, and orange juice. Divide mixture in half, and freeze in 2 separate containers.
- When ready to serve, place the frozen contents of one container in a punch bowl, and stir in 1 bottle of lemon-lime soda until slushy.