Today is totally my day! It’s my featured blogger day over at The Secret is in the Sauce. I’m sooooo glad that y’all dropped by to say hi! I can hardly wait to “meet” my fellow SITS and BITS and hopefully make some new bloggy friends! Here’s a little bit of what you’ll see here at Confessions of a Country Girl:
1. My own personal “Jungle”
3. A page full of recipes from Tasty Tuesday, there will be photographic (with mostly “bad” photography) tutorials coming soon on my “How To’s and Tutorials” page.
4. A page full of my Top 100 movies. Once I have all 100 posted there will be a giveaway in which you can win a copy of ALL 100 movies.
5. I’m also learning how to be better with my money…You can find what I’ve learned so far here. Oh, better yet, I’ll share mine if you share your tips with me…I promise to make like a shamwow and soak up all your knowledge.
6. Batman….Tragedy has struck!
7. Have fun digging through my archives! If you dig far enough you just might find santa’s younger brother…Who knows!
8. I just added a page of some of my favorite posts….I don’t have them all up there yet but I’m working on it.
For the record….This blog is protected by a Shih Tzu and a Cocker Spaniel….Please behave….I’d hate to have to have them lick you to death. Just kidding! Or am I?