After much thinking after I posted my previous post yesterday (because I didn’t have a computer) I have decided that I am going back to the “Dark Side” (Blogger) as my bloggy pal Pooba calls it. I’m still Confessions of a Country Girl but just at a different location….. http://confessionsofacountrygirl2.blogspot.com/. Now here is why I quit you WordPress…..
1. You make it a pain in the but leave comments on my other wordpress blogging pals.
2. I don’t like that I only have 1 font selection.
3. It’s a pain in the butt to add HTML to my posts.
4. I’ve decided that I like knowing when my bloggy pals have updated their blogs.
5. I don’t like that it took me 3 freaking days to figure out how to get the time on my posts to be accurate…why can’t you do the time zone thing like Blogger?!
6. In addition to making it a pain in the butt to leave comments on my wordpress pals….you make it difficult to leave comments on pretty much any blog that blogs on blogger format!
I could keep going on but I have a new blog to get set up so I hope to see you all over at the new place….if I don’t catch you over at the new place….it’s been a pleasure.